Do you worry about Mum, Dad, or another loved one living alone?
Bridgit Watch reassures your loved one whilst giving peace of mind for the whole family.
We’re helping people in the UK stay in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are inviting residents of York, Sheffield and North Lincs to take part in a trial of a new watch that we think will help.
The Bridgit Watch helps you live more independently and safely, both in your own home and out and about.
We are asking people like you to test the Bridgit Watch for 3 months.
At the end of the trial, we will ask you how it made a difference in your life.
Get peace of mind for the whole family in our free trial.
Being a carer doesn’t just mean caring for someone in their home.
As a carer, you’ll likely be worried about your loved one when they leave the house.
The Bridgit Watch functions as a fall detector, mobile phone, and vitals monitor all in one. This means people living alone can be reassured they’re supported by family members and other services should they need them.
Stay connected with your loved one.
All family members connected to the Bridgit Watch can be alerted of activities
No matter where you are, you can all stay connected with the wearer.
Receive Fall Detection Alerts
The Watch can detect when a loved one falls and alert to family members.
Initiate SOS Calls
The wearer is able to make emergency calls to family members connected to the Watch.
Get Location Alerts
The Watch can detect when a loved one leaves their home and informs family members.
Make and Accept calls
The wearer can make and accept calls from family members that are connected to the Watch.
“My partner felt like a prisoner in his own home. He couldn’t go out on his own because he’d get lost when he went out.
Since he’s had the Watch he’s got his independence back. When he gets lost he just pushes a button, which calls me and I guide him back home.”
Diana | Carer
How to take part in the free trial
The Bridgit trial is being offered to family carers and their loved ones in the York, Sheffield or North Lincs area.
We’re offering places on a first come first served basis.
Eligibility for the Bridgit Watch trial:
If the person you care for is from the York area please apply by clicking the button below.
If the person you care for is from the Sheffield area please apply by clicking the button below.
If the person you care for is from North Lincs please apply by clicking the button below.
If the person you care for is from another area please apply by clicking the button below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Besides helping residents to live independently, the Bridgit Watch can bring peace of mind to individuals and loved ones.
- Giving you the reassurance that your loved ones are supported when they are home or leave the house.
- The Watch functions as a fall detector and SOS mobile phone so calls can be made right from the Watch to loved ones at times of need.
- By taking part and sharing your experiences of using the Watch, it will help us understand how technology can improve how authorities look after residents across the UK.
- You will be trialing a new technology that has been developed help people live independently.
- Lowering the number of people entering social care and health services.
- Reducing the strain on an already stretched team and saving the NHS a substantial amount of money.
- To support you and other residents stay safe and live independently.
- To get your feedback to gain a deeper understanding of the impact having the Watch has on yours and your loved ones life.
- We will provide you with the Watch free of charge and also help you set it up.
- Take two 30 minute calls from the Bridgit Care team.
- Give us your honest feedback on how you found the Home Hub.
- When you join the trial, we will provide you with Watch free of charge.
- During the trial you will be asked a few questions about your experience with the Watch.
- We will provide you with a Bridgit Watch for 3 months.
- As you to take two 30 minute calls to ask you a few questions about your lifestyle and your experience with the Watch.