You look after your loved one’s health and well-being every day. However, you may often neglect your own health for the sake of looking after the person that you care for.
Take a look at some of our products and services to help support your health and well-being, as well as your loved ones.
- All Products and Services
- Back Care
- Bed and Chair Care
- Dressing and Comfort
- Eating and Drinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Home Meals
- Household and Kitchen
- Leisure and Wellness
- Local Carer Services
- Moving and Handling
- National Services
- Physical Therapy
- Technology Enabled Care
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Wheelchair Cushions
- Watch Serial Number (S/N)
- The Watch MAC
- Your Watch Order Number
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2),
- Pulse Rate (PR) and
- Perfusion Index (PI)
This device will also work with the Bridgit Home Hub when performing health checks so you can add the results to your Bridgit Care Profile or that of your loved one.
Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones. Enabling individuals to stay living independently in the their own homes for longer.Bridgit simply attaches to the front of your fridge via it's inbuilt magnets (or fixing kit) and is available in a number of different colours. The internal sensors passively collect 40 different data points from the elderly user and their home, as well as providing an accessible interface to send and receive simple messages and health assessments.
- Easy to use - No wires or phone line needed. Simple to use screen and 6 week battery life.
- Simple to install - Just take out of box, charge and place on fridge via magnets or the simple fixing kit.
- Discreet - Single unit monitors health and home conditions to inform & flag issues.
- Supportive - Supporting you with calendar reminders, appointments, weather information and messages.
- Extendable - Options to link to Alexa and other health sensors in the home via it's Bluetooth hotspot (e.g. BP monitors).
- Large LCD Screen with accuracy of ±3mmHg for the blood pressure and ±5% for the pulse.
- Supports 30 memory average reading functions to get a more accurate measurement.
- 2 Power Supply Modes & APP Records - the device can be charged by using the USB power adapter without batteries.
- Connects with your smart phone to track your measurement data and follow your health situation.
- Can be used for 2 users - with each user being able to store 99 readings each in its memory.
- Simply press a single button to learn about the recent records of your health conditions.
- 22-42 cm adjustable Cuff