Welcome to our Carers Shop, including handpicked services and products to help you.
If you’re not sure what help is available just Ask Bridgit.
As a social business we invest our profits into our mission to support family carers all over the UK.
- All Products and Services
- Back Care
- Bed and Chair Care
- Carer Services
- Dressing and Comfort
- Eating and Drinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Home Meals
- Household and Kitchen
- Leisure and Wellness
- Moving and Handling
- Physical Therapy
- Technology Enabled Care
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Wheelchair Cushions
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2),
- Pulse Rate (PR) and
- Perfusion Index (PI)
This device will also work with the Bridgit Home Hub when performing health checks so you can add the results to your Bridgit Care Profile or that of your loved one.
- Watch Serial Number (S/N)
- The Watch MAC
- Your Watch Order Number
Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones. Enabling individuals to stay living independently in the their own homes for longer.Bridgit simply attaches to the front of your fridge via it's inbuilt magnets (or fixing kit) and is available in a number of different colours. The internal sensors passively collect 40 different data points from the elderly user and their home, as well as providing an accessible interface to send and receive simple messages and health assessments.
- Easy to use - No wires or phone line needed. Simple to use screen and 6 week battery life.
- Simple to install - Just take out of box, charge and place on fridge via magnets or the simple fixing kit.
- Discreet - Single unit monitors health and home conditions to inform & flag issues.
- Supportive - Supporting you with calendar reminders, appointments, weather information and messages.
- Extendable - Options to link to Alexa and other health sensors in the home via it's Bluetooth hotspot (e.g. BP monitors).
Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones. Enabling individuals to stay living independently inside and away from their own homes for longer.It is the first of it's kind to use the new LTE-M network in the UK making use of new more efficient technology. The Bridgit Watch is a watch, phone and SOS solution all in a discreet and modern looking design with a 4 week battery life.
- Easy to use - The watch does not require any internet connection or need users to have a mobile app to collect data. All information is sent over the embedded SIM.
- Health Data - Key health data is captured automatically (Heart rate, respiratory rate, movement and sleep). This powers Bridgit’s AI and guidance.
- Support anywhere - Users can easily call for help from the watch wherever they are. At home or away.