With You is a charity providing free, confidential support to people experiencing issues with drugs, alcohol or mental health.
They work with people in need on their own goals, whether that goal is staying safe and healthy, making small changes or stopping an unwanted habit altogether.
They give people a personalised support service either face to face in their local service, community or online.
- employment rights,
- best practice and policies
- resolving workplace conflict
- Offering you additional support during this period. We know this can be a scary time.
- Talking to hospital staff to ensure you get the information you need whilst the person you care for is in hospital.
- Providing information about discharge processes and procedures and continuing care.