The Sleep Charity
The Sleep Charity provide advice and support to empower the nation to sleep better as it is estimated that 40% of the population suffer with sleep issues and many do not get the support that they need.
The Sleep Charity aim to improve sleep support and access to high quality information, raise awareness of the value of a good night’s sleep and promote understanding around the complexities of sleep.
- Carers’ Assessments and reviews
- Coffee and Chat support groups in North and Central Lancashire
- Regular magazines providing information on local groups, activities and courses
- Support for contingency and emergency planning
- A huge range of Digital resources
- Access to a CHAT line manned by empathetic and helpful people 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Access to Volunteer Befriending and Sitting in Services to help you take a break from caring and provide additional company and support
- Access to other community, health and wellbeing services
- Opportunities to volunteer, make friends and provide support for others
- Carers’ Awareness Brieﬁngs