Royal Voluntary Service
The Royal Voluntary Service is a charity which supports people, communities and the NHS in every part of Great Britain.
The Royal Voluntary Service inspires and enables people to provide voluntary services. Through volunteering and fundraising they provide one-to-one, group and online services and opportunities that improve health and wellbeing, resilience, confidence and connections.
- Carers’ Assessments and reviews
- Coffee and Chat support groups in North and Central Lancashire
- Regular magazines providing information on local groups, activities and courses
- Support for contingency and emergency planning
- A huge range of Digital resources
- Access to a CHAT line manned by empathetic and helpful people 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Access to Volunteer Befriending and Sitting in Services to help you take a break from caring and provide additional company and support
- Access to other community, health and wellbeing services
- Opportunities to volunteer, make friends and provide support for others
- Carers’ Awareness Brieﬁngs