Need help, but don’t know where to start?
If you live in the Bristol and South Gloucester area you are not alone and can receive support locally.
CarersLine is confidential and you can call with any questions or concerns that you have, to do with your caring role.
They are available to listen to your concerns and can help with:
- Breaks from caring and other ways of looking after yourself
- Information about benefits and debt and where carers can go to get specialist help
- Juggling work and care
- Where to start in getting help at home
- Support for carers in health settings
- Aids and adaptations
- Transport and travel issues
- Guidance with form filling and where to go for further help
- Managing other people’s affairs
- Other free services