- All Products and Services
- Back Care
- Bed and Chair Care
- Carer Services
- Dressing and Comfort
- Eating and Drinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Household and Kitchen
- Leisure and Wellness
- Moving and Handling
- Physical Therapy
- Technology Enabled Care
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Wheelchair Cushions
Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones. Enabling individuals to stay living independently in the their own homes for longer.Bridgit simply attaches to the front of your fridge via it's inbuilt magnets (or fixing kit) and is available in a number of different colours. The internal sensors passively collect 40 different data points from the elderly user and their home, as well as providing an accessible interface to send and receive simple messages and health assessments.
- Easy to use - No wires or phone line needed. Simple to use screen and 6 week battery life.
- Simple to install - Just take out of box, charge and place on fridge via magnets or the simple fixing kit.
- Discreet - Single unit monitors health and home conditions to inform & flag issues.
- Supportive - Supporting you with calendar reminders, appointments, weather information and messages.
- Extendable - Options to link to Alexa and other health sensors in the home via it's Bluetooth hotspot (e.g. BP monitors).
The blood pressure cuff is designed for comfort and simplicity, fitting any arm between 22 to 42 cm around and will not cause excessive pressure while it inflates. Suitable to take readings for 2 individuals. Features Include:
- Large LCD Screen with accuracy of ±3mmHg for the blood pressure and ±5% for the pulse.
- Supports 30 memory average reading functions to get a more accurate measurement.
- 2 Power Supply Modes & APP Records - the device can be charged by using the USB power adapter without batteries.
- Connects with your smart phone to track your measurement data and follow your health situation.
- Can be used for 2 users - with each user being able to store 99 readings each in its memory.
- Simply press a single button to learn about the recent records of your health conditions.
- 22-42 cm adjustable Cuff
Being widely used at home, medical institutions, community centers and more it is suitable for children, adults and the elderly. This fingertip pulse oximeter makes rapid and accurate measurements of your:
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2),
- Pulse Rate (PR) and
- Perfusion Index (PI)
This device will also work with the Bridgit Home Hub when performing health checks so you can add the results to your Bridgit Care Profile or that of your loved one.