- All Products and Services
- Back Care
- Bed and Chair Care
- Carer Services
- Dressing and Comfort
- Eating and Drinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Household and Kitchen
- Leisure and Wellness
- Moving and Handling
- Physical Therapy
- Technology Enabled Care
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Wheelchair Cushions
Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones. Enabling individuals to stay living independently in the their own homes for longer.Bridgit simply attaches to the front of your fridge via it's inbuilt magnets (or fixing kit) and is available in a number of different colours. The internal sensors passively collect 40 different data points from the elderly user and their home, as well as providing an accessible interface to send and receive simple messages and health assessments.
- Easy to use - No wires or phone line needed. Simple to use screen and 6 week battery life.
- Simple to install - Just take out of box, charge and place on fridge via magnets or the simple fixing kit.
- Discreet - Single unit monitors health and home conditions to inform & flag issues.
- Supportive - Supporting you with calendar reminders, appointments, weather information and messages.
- Extendable - Options to link to Alexa and other health sensors in the home via it's Bluetooth hotspot (e.g. BP monitors).
Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones. Enabling individuals to stay living independently inside and away from their own homes for longer.It is the first of it's kind to use the new LTE-M network in the UK making use of new more efficient technology. The Bridgit Watch is a watch, phone and SOS solution all in a discreet and modern looking design with a 4 week battery life.
- Easy to use - The watch does not require any internet connection or need users to have a mobile app to collect data. All information is sent over the embedded SIM.
- Health Data - Key health data is captured automatically (Heart rate, respiratory rate, movement and sleep). This powers Bridgit’s AI and guidance.
- Support anywhere - Users can easily call for help from the watch wherever they are. At home or away.
- Amazon's most popular smart speaker: now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music: stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound: pair with a second Echo Dot for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help: ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Connect with others: call almost anyone hands free including UK mobile and residential numbers (from UK only), other Echo devices, Alexa app and Skype. Link your Vodafone account to make and receive mobile calls. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills: with tens of thousands of skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games and more.
- Voice control your smart home: turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors and more, with compatible connected devices.
- Designed to protect your privacy: built with multiple layers of privacy protection and control, including a Microphone Off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Echo Show 8 | 2nd generation (2021 release), HD smart display with Alexa and 13 MP camera | Glacier White
- Alexa can show you even more: 8" HD touchscreen, adaptive colour and stereo speakers bring entertainment to life. Make video calls with a 13 MP camera that uses auto-framing to keep you centred.
- Stay in frame: make video calls with a new camera that frames and centres automatically. Simply ask Alexa to call your contacts.
- Make life easier at home: glance at your calendars and reminders. Use your voice to set timers, update lists, and see news or traffic updates.
- Manage your smart home: look in when you're away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights and more using the interactive display or your voice.
- Be entertained: enjoy TV programmes and films in HD and stereo with Prime Video, Netflix and more. Ask Alexa to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music or Spotify.
- Put your memories on display: use Amazon Photos to turn your Home screen into a digital frame. Adaptive colour helps your favourite photos look great in any light.
- Designed to protect your privacy: electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with the press of a button. Slide the built-in cover to close the camera.
- Smart Camera and Smart Sound - Smart Camera pans, zooms and widens automatically, so you can move and talk freely while always staying in frame. And Smart Sound enhances voices while minimising unwanted background noise.
- Story Time and AR Effects - With Story Time, you can bring your children's favourite stories to life with music, animation and AR effects. And bring even more fun to calls with AR masks and more.
- Works with Messenger and WhatsApp - Easily video call friends and family on smartphones or tablets using Messenger or WhatsApp.* Add up to three people to a group call with WhatsApp, or seven with Messenger.
- Alexa Built-in - Enjoy voice control of your favourite music, watch the news, control your smart home, get the weather, set a timer and more. Just ask.
- A photo frame that's picture-perfect - When you aren't in a call, Portal can display Facebook and Instagram photos, give you birthday reminders and show you when friends are available to connect.
- Privacy - Clear and simple settings mean you're always in control. You can easily disable the camera and microphone, and video calls are always encrypted.
- Adaptive Screen - Portal's display automatically adapts to ambient lighting and colour, so your photos will look great in any light.
- Alexa built-in devices let you instantly connect to Alexa to play music, control your smart home, get information, news, weather, and more using just your voice.
The blood pressure cuff is designed for comfort and simplicity, fitting any arm between 22 to 42 cm around and will not cause excessive pressure while it inflates. Suitable to take readings for 2 individuals. Features Include:
- Large LCD Screen with accuracy of ±3mmHg for the blood pressure and ±5% for the pulse.
- Supports 30 memory average reading functions to get a more accurate measurement.
- 2 Power Supply Modes & APP Records - the device can be charged by using the USB power adapter without batteries.
- Connects with your smart phone to track your measurement data and follow your health situation.
- Can be used for 2 users - with each user being able to store 99 readings each in its memory.
- Simply press a single button to learn about the recent records of your health conditions.
- 22-42 cm adjustable Cuff
Being widely used at home, medical institutions, community centers and more it is suitable for children, adults and the elderly. This fingertip pulse oximeter makes rapid and accurate measurements of your:
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2),
- Pulse Rate (PR) and
- Perfusion Index (PI)
This device will also work with the Bridgit Home Hub when performing health checks so you can add the results to your Bridgit Care Profile or that of your loved one.