- All Products and Services
- Back Care
- Bed and Chair Care
- Carer Services
- Dressing and Comfort
- Eating and Drinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Home Meals
- Household and Kitchen
- Leisure and Wellness
- Moving and Handling
- Physical Therapy
- Technology Enabled Care
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Wheelchair Cushions
- Amazon's most popular smart speaker: now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music: stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound: pair with a second Echo Dot for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help: ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Connect with others: call almost anyone hands free including UK mobile and residential numbers (from UK only), other Echo devices, Alexa app and Skype. Link your Vodafone account to make and receive mobile calls. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills: with tens of thousands of skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games and more.
- Voice control your smart home: turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors and more, with compatible connected devices.
- Designed to protect your privacy: built with multiple layers of privacy protection and control, including a Microphone Off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Echo Show 8 | 2nd generation (2021 release), HD smart display with Alexa and 13 MP camera | Glacier White
- Alexa can show you even more: 8" HD touchscreen, adaptive colour and stereo speakers bring entertainment to life. Make video calls with a 13 MP camera that uses auto-framing to keep you centred.
- Stay in frame: make video calls with a new camera that frames and centres automatically. Simply ask Alexa to call your contacts.
- Make life easier at home: glance at your calendars and reminders. Use your voice to set timers, update lists, and see news or traffic updates.
- Manage your smart home: look in when you're away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights and more using the interactive display or your voice.
- Be entertained: enjoy TV programmes and films in HD and stereo with Prime Video, Netflix and more. Ask Alexa to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music or Spotify.
- Put your memories on display: use Amazon Photos to turn your Home screen into a digital frame. Adaptive colour helps your favourite photos look great in any light.
- Designed to protect your privacy: electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with the press of a button. Slide the built-in cover to close the camera.
- Smart Camera and Smart Sound - Smart Camera pans, zooms and widens automatically, so you can move and talk freely while always staying in frame. And Smart Sound enhances voices while minimising unwanted background noise.
- Story Time and AR Effects - With Story Time, you can bring your children's favourite stories to life with music, animation and AR effects. And bring even more fun to calls with AR masks and more.
- Works with Messenger and WhatsApp - Easily video call friends and family on smartphones or tablets using Messenger or WhatsApp.* Add up to three people to a group call with WhatsApp, or seven with Messenger.
- Alexa Built-in - Enjoy voice control of your favourite music, watch the news, control your smart home, get the weather, set a timer and more. Just ask.
- A photo frame that's picture-perfect - When you aren't in a call, Portal can display Facebook and Instagram photos, give you birthday reminders and show you when friends are available to connect.
- Privacy - Clear and simple settings mean you're always in control. You can easily disable the camera and microphone, and video calls are always encrypted.
- Adaptive Screen - Portal's display automatically adapts to ambient lighting and colour, so your photos will look great in any light.
- Alexa built-in devices let you instantly connect to Alexa to play music, control your smart home, get information, news, weather, and more using just your voice.
- Share with others what it feels like to look after someone
- Have your own needs recognised and understood – it’s a time for YOU.
- Get information and learn more about support and local services
- Share ideas on looking after yourself and managing your caring role
- And what’s said in the group, remains in the group – it’s confidential
- Carers Coffee Mornings: The Sunderland Carers Centre kitchen is available any time for carers to make themselves a coffee and a chat.
- Carers on the Move: enjoy the sights of Sunderland on foot while making friends and getting fit with a weekly walking group for carers, friends and family. Led by a trained walker on Thursday mornings.
- Crafty Cuppa Class: An informal course of craft-based activities, a regular get together for people of all abilities to learn some new skills, have a cuppa and just switch off for a while.
- In Touch Group: Monthly meeting for carers of adults with learning disabilities.
- Parent Carer Transition Group: Monthly group that is open to all Parent Carers caring for a young person aged 14 - 25.
- Partners Group: For couples where one partner has a physical disability or long-term illness.
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Speaking up
- Train the Trainer
- Stress Management
- The Carers Star
- Long Term Planning
The Stress Management for Carers course has been designed and developed with Carers for Carers.
It involves two 3 hour sessions that are delivered over two consecutive weeks and include the following:
- What is Stress?
- Personal Stress Triggers
- Time Management and Prioritising
- Coping Strategies & Stress Management Techniques
- Breathing and Relaxation Exercises
What will I receive with my order?FREE SHAKER BOTTLE WITH ALL ORDERS
You’ll receive 1 x 3kg tub of Unflavoured Fortification Liqui-Life Powder.
NUTRIENT-RICH FORTIFICATION – Developed for people who struggle to maintain a healthy weight. Our high protein formulation promotes maintenance, recovery and repair. Our products do not rely on excess sugar to taste great. Instead, NuVu Life’s mission is to offer a range of appetising high-quality products that are nutrient focused and tailored to help people.
60 X SERVINGS – The Liqui-Life Fortification is available in a convenient 3kg tub, with measuring scoop, making preparation easy and convenient.
363 CALORIES WHEN MIXED WITH 200ML OF WHOLE MILK – Perfect for individuals with suppressed appetites, those that suffer from dysphagia or for people that are recovering from illness.
FULL OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS – One Liqui-Life Fortification contains 100% recommended intake of 17 essential vitamins and minerals.
Minerals: Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium and Iron.
Vitamins A, D3, K1, E, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Pantothenic Acid and Biotin.
Providing you with a nutrient dense formulation to promote health and well-being.
ZINC & BONE HEALTH – Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
SELENIUM & IMMUNE SYSTEM – Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
MAGNESIUM & BLOOD PRESSURE – Magnesium helps to regulate blood pressure.
VITAMIN B12 & COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE – Vitamin B12 helps maintain the nerve system and cognitive performance.
VITAMIN B6 & ENERGY METABOLISM – Vitamin B6 is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality.
VITAMIN D3 & MUSCLE FUNCTION – Vitamin D3 helps to build and maintain strong muscles.
NUVU LIFE – A new view on nutrition for people who need it the most.