Welcome to our Carers Shop, including handpicked services and products to help you.
As a social business we invest our profits into our mission to support family carers all over the UK.
- All Products and Services
- Back Care
- Bed and Chair Care
- Dressing and Comfort
- Eating and Drinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Home Meals
- Household and Kitchen
- Leisure and Wellness
- Local Carer Services
- Moving and Handling
- National Services
- Physical Therapy
- Technology Enabled Care
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Wheelchair Cushions
Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones. Enabling individuals to stay living independently in the their own homes for longer.Bridgit simply attaches to the front of your fridge via it's inbuilt magnets (or fixing kit) and is available in a number of different colours. The internal sensors passively collect 40 different data points from the elderly user and their home, as well as providing an accessible interface to send and receive simple messages and health assessments.
- Easy to use - No wires or phone line needed. Simple to use screen and 6 week battery life.
- Simple to install - Just take out of box, charge and place on fridge via magnets or the simple fixing kit.
- Discreet - Single unit monitors health and home conditions to inform & flag issues.
- Supportive - Supporting you with calendar reminders, appointments, weather information and messages.
- Extendable - Options to link to Alexa and other health sensors in the home via it's Bluetooth hotspot (e.g. BP monitors).
- studying at a publicly funded school or college in England - not a university
- on a training course, including unpaid work experience
- employment rights,
- best practice and policies
- resolving workplace conflict
Who we are
For us it’s about inspiring young people to become Inspiring Young People.
We can’t take away a parent’s illness, but we can give young carers a break. Our services help young people balance caring with being a child
As a carer, under the Care Act 2014, you're entitled to have a carer’s assessment to understand the physical, emotional and practical impact that caring has on your lifeAssessing your needs is a free and confidential service, you can:
- have an assessment over the telephone
- speak to them in person
- looks at your caring situation
- checks that your needs are taken into account
- identifies the physical, emotional and practical impact that caring has on your life
- is an opportunity to discuss the things that could make caring easier for you
- the kind of support the person you care for needs
- what help you might need to provide care
- how to look after your own wellbeing
- maintaining your own health
- balancing caring with your life, work and family commitments