Welcome to our Carers Shop, including handpicked services and products to help you.
As a social business we invest our profits into our mission to support family carers all over the UK.
- All Products and Services
- Back Care
- Bed and Chair Care
- Dressing and Comfort
- Eating and Drinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Home Meals
- Household and Kitchen
- Leisure and Wellness
- Local Carer Services
- Moving and Handling
- National Services
- Physical Therapy
- Technology Enabled Care
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Wheelchair Cushions
Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones. Enabling individuals to stay living independently in the their own homes for longer.Bridgit simply attaches to the front of your fridge via it's inbuilt magnets (or fixing kit) and is available in a number of different colours. The internal sensors passively collect 40 different data points from the elderly user and their home, as well as providing an accessible interface to send and receive simple messages and health assessments.
- Easy to use - No wires or phone line needed. Simple to use screen and 6 week battery life.
- Simple to install - Just take out of box, charge and place on fridge via magnets or the simple fixing kit.
- Discreet - Single unit monitors health and home conditions to inform & flag issues.
- Supportive - Supporting you with calendar reminders, appointments, weather information and messages.
- Extendable - Options to link to Alexa and other health sensors in the home via it's Bluetooth hotspot (e.g. BP monitors).
- Watch Serial Number (S/N)
- The Watch MAC
- Your Watch Order Number
Many do not recognise themselves as carers.They are parents, grandparents, children, partners, friends or neighbours doing what needs to be done to maintain a quality of life for those they are looking after. Sunderland Carers Centre is here to help you. Whether you are caring for young children, parents, grandparents, extended family members or friends, by adopting a “whole family” approach. Each member of a family will experience different caring roles and Sunderland Carers aim is to identify and support every need.
- Amazon's most popular smart speaker: now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music: stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound: pair with a second Echo Dot for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help: ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Connect with others: call almost anyone hands free including UK mobile and residential numbers (from UK only), other Echo devices, Alexa app and Skype. Link your Vodafone account to make and receive mobile calls. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills: with tens of thousands of skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games and more.
- Voice control your smart home: turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors and more, with compatible connected devices.
- Designed to protect your privacy: built with multiple layers of privacy protection and control, including a Microphone Off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Echo Show 8 | 2nd generation (2021 release), HD smart display with Alexa and 13 MP camera | Glacier White
- Alexa can show you even more: 8" HD touchscreen, adaptive colour and stereo speakers bring entertainment to life. Make video calls with a 13 MP camera that uses auto-framing to keep you centred.
- Stay in frame: make video calls with a new camera that frames and centres automatically. Simply ask Alexa to call your contacts.
- Make life easier at home: glance at your calendars and reminders. Use your voice to set timers, update lists, and see news or traffic updates.
- Manage your smart home: look in when you're away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights and more using the interactive display or your voice.
- Be entertained: enjoy TV programmes and films in HD and stereo with Prime Video, Netflix and more. Ask Alexa to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music or Spotify.
- Put your memories on display: use Amazon Photos to turn your Home screen into a digital frame. Adaptive colour helps your favourite photos look great in any light.
- Designed to protect your privacy: electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with the press of a button. Slide the built-in cover to close the camera.
- Smart Camera and Smart Sound - Smart Camera pans, zooms and widens automatically, so you can move and talk freely while always staying in frame. And Smart Sound enhances voices while minimising unwanted background noise.
- Story Time and AR Effects - With Story Time, you can bring your children's favourite stories to life with music, animation and AR effects. And bring even more fun to calls with AR masks and more.
- Works with Messenger and WhatsApp - Easily video call friends and family on smartphones or tablets using Messenger or WhatsApp.* Add up to three people to a group call with WhatsApp, or seven with Messenger.
- Alexa Built-in - Enjoy voice control of your favourite music, watch the news, control your smart home, get the weather, set a timer and more. Just ask.
- A photo frame that's picture-perfect - When you aren't in a call, Portal can display Facebook and Instagram photos, give you birthday reminders and show you when friends are available to connect.
- Privacy - Clear and simple settings mean you're always in control. You can easily disable the camera and microphone, and video calls are always encrypted.
- Adaptive Screen - Portal's display automatically adapts to ambient lighting and colour, so your photos will look great in any light.
- Alexa built-in devices let you instantly connect to Alexa to play music, control your smart home, get information, news, weather, and more using just your voice.
Fall Detector with Lifeline Vi AlarmThe Lifeline VI Alarm is the latest telecare alarm technology manufactured by Tunstall. This fall detector package comes complete with everything you need to get started right away, and is easy to setup and test with a simple step by step guide provided inside. The compact and stylish alarm base comes in a standard grey and white colour scheme, with three buttons to the front which can show the unit’s status through different coloured LED lights. The speaker can be seen located to the front of the alarm base and the radio antenna and sockets hidden on the rear edge of the alarm so you can hide any wires feeding from the alarm out of sight. The Lifeline Vi home unit also has an integral temperature sensor that can monitor the environmental temperature in the room where the Lifeline is placed. The Vibby Fall Detector is sleek, stylish and technologically advanced and can be worn around the wrist or neck just like the MyAmie pendant. The main difference is that the Vibby Fall Detector can automatically send an alert call to our Response Team should you suffer from a fall. Confirmation that an alert has been raised is clearly shown by an LED light on the device, along with a useful vibration. It’s also very easy to cancel an alarm call if it was a false alarm or a test. All the user needs to do is to cover the face of the Vibby with their hands, or stand up within the 20 second period after a fall is detected. The Vibby Fall Detector will stop vibrating to confirm that the alert call has been cancelled. Don’t worry, if you feel unwell or have any other concerns you can still push the button on the Vibby Fall Detector to call for help. With the monthly plan you will be covered for monitoring from our expert 24/7 Response Team if the alarm is activated! You can purchase an additional MyAmie Pendant for yourself or a second user in the same property for £49 per year. This saves you the cost of having two separate alarms as one Lifeline VI base unit can be shared between two people. The fall detection technology in the Vibby does not allow analysis and interpretation of all fall situations. For this reason, you should always activate the Fall Detector manually by pressing the white button if you need help.
This service includes:
- The plug and play Lifeline Vi Alarm
- 1 wireless Vibby Fall Detector
- Choice of Wrist Strap and Neck Cord
- 3 months monitoring from our expert response team