The Silver Line
The Silver Line operates the only confidential, free helpline for older people across the UK that’s open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days of the year.
They offer telephone friendship to match volunteers with older people based on their interests, provide information and support, facilitate group calls, and help to connect people with local services in their area.
The Silver Line Helpline – 0800 4 70 80 90
- employment rights,
- best practice and policies
- resolving workplace conflict
- Offering you additional support during this period. We know this can be a scary time.
- Talking to hospital staff to ensure you get the information you need whilst the person you care for is in hospital.
- Providing information about discharge processes and procedures and continuing care.