Simply Cook is a meal delivery service that provides recipes and ingredients to cook 15-20 minute meals, with authentic flavour ingredients, hand-picked and blended by expert chefs.
There are over 80 affordable meals available to choose from and your plan can be paused or cancelled at anytime.
Click the link below to claim your £4.50 trial box.
- Carers’ Assessments and reviews
- Coffee and Chat support groups in North and Central Lancashire
- Regular magazines providing information on local groups, activities and courses
- Support for contingency and emergency planning
- A huge range of Digital resources
- Access to a CHAT line manned by empathetic and helpful people 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Access to Volunteer Befriending and Sitting in Services to help you take a break from caring and provide additional company and support
- Access to other community, health and wellbeing services
- Opportunities to volunteer, make friends and provide support for others
- Carers’ Awareness Brieﬁngs
Carers UK give expert advice, information and support to carers in order to make their life better.Carers UK are available to make sure that no matter how complicated your query or your experience, you don't have to care alone. They have an expert telephone advice and support service for if you want to talk about caring. And if you're looking for answers, they have online information and support. Carers UK continually campaign for carers rights, alongside having online support groups and volunteering opportunities.
- Offering you additional support during this period. We know this can be a scary time.
- Talking to hospital staff to ensure you get the information you need whilst the person you care for is in hospital.
- Providing information about discharge processes and procedures and continuing care.