Relate are the UK’s largest provider of relationship support. Whether you’re facing difficulties, looking to strengthen your relationships, or want help thinking things through they are available to support you.
Relate can help you if you’re single or in a relationship, straight or gay, young or old. Whatever your circumstances they are dedicated to helping you get the most out of your relationships, no matter how big or small the issue.
Relate can help you using their dedicated workshops, counselling services, information and supportive advice.
- Carers’ Assessments and reviews
- Coffee and Chat support groups in North and Central Lancashire
- Regular magazines providing information on local groups, activities and courses
- Support for contingency and emergency planning
- A huge range of Digital resources
- Access to a CHAT line manned by empathetic and helpful people 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Access to Volunteer Befriending and Sitting in Services to help you take a break from caring and provide additional company and support
- Access to other community, health and wellbeing services
- Opportunities to volunteer, make friends and provide support for others
- Carers’ Awareness Brieﬁngs
- Offering you additional support during this period. We know this can be a scary time.
- Talking to hospital staff to ensure you get the information you need whilst the person you care for is in hospital.
- Providing information about discharge processes and procedures and continuing care.