Being widely used at home, medical institutions, community centers and more it is suitable for children, adults and the elderly.
This fingertip pulse oximeter makes rapid and accurate measurements of your:
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2),
- Pulse Rate (PR) and
- Perfusion Index (PI)
allowing you to track your health at any time.
This device will also work with the Bridgit Home Hub when performing health checks so you can add the results to your Bridgit Care Profile or that of your loved one.
- Adjustable backlight brightness – high-resolution OLED pulse oximeter is equipped with a backlit screen and adjustable brightness levels for easy reading even in the dark.
- Intelligent Alarm System – If irregular values (higher or lower) of SpO2 and PR are detected, an alarm will be issued to warn you to pay attention to your physical condition; when the battery power is low and there is no signal, the indicator light will be lit.
- Safety and Comfort – The fingertip oximeter has a built-in silicone finger membrane, which has a good fit. When the fingertip extends into the oximeter, there is no fingertip pressure, the blood is smooth, and the measurement result is more accurate.
- Lightweight and portable – It is strong and durable, light weight, small making it easy to carry and use.
* With your purchase you will also receive a lanyard and AAA battery.