Jelly Drops are award-winning sweets designed to boost hydration.
Jelly Drops are made with 95% water and are an engaging sweet that allows people to boost their water intake independently and with more dignity. Created with grandma Pat in mind, but loved by everyone.
Inventor Lewis Hornby was inspired to create water sweets after his late grandma Pat, who had dementia, was struggling to hydrate. Today, these deliciously fruity treats are designed to be enjoyed by everyone!
- Each tray has 24 drops and 300ml of water.
- Drops are made of 95% water
- They don’t ‘pop’ – rather they have a fantastic solid but smooth texture!
- Sugar free, gluten free, vegan
- Natural flavours & non-artificial colours; Strawberry, raspberry, blackcurrant, orange, lemon and lime.
- Jelly Drops are not designed to replace normal fluid intake, but to supplement it.
- Not suitable for people with swallowing difficulties or suspected swallowing difficulties
To find out more about other products that can help support hydration please check out https://bridgit.care/shop/eating-and-drinking/hydration-eating-and-drinking/