Action Fraud is the UK’s national reporting centre for fraud and cybercrime in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Action Fraud is run by the City of London Police working alongside the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB). They provide a central point of contact for information about fraud and financially motivated internet crime. They want to help people who have been scammed, ripped off or conned everyday.
- Carers’ Assessments and reviews
- Coffee and Chat support groups in North and Central Lancashire
- Regular magazines providing information on local groups, activities and courses
- Support for contingency and emergency planning
- A huge range of Digital resources
- Access to a CHAT line manned by empathetic and helpful people 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Access to Volunteer Befriending and Sitting in Services to help you take a break from caring and provide additional company and support
- Access to other community, health and wellbeing services
- Opportunities to volunteer, make friends and provide support for others
- Carers’ Awareness Brieﬁngs