Acas, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service, gives employees and employers free, impartial advice on workplace rights, rules and best practice.
Acas are an independent public body who work every year to improve workplace relationships by providing free and impartial advice to employers, employees and their representatives on:
- employment rights,
- best practice and policies
- resolving workplace conflict
- Offering you additional support during this period. We know this can be a scary time.
- Talking to hospital staff to ensure you get the information you need whilst the person you care for is in hospital.
- Providing information about discharge processes and procedures and continuing care.