Bridgit is the easy to use technology that Bridges the gap between family carers and their loved ones.
Enabling individuals to stay living independently in the their own homes for longer.
Bridgit simply attaches to the front of your fridge via it's inbuilt magnets (or fixing kit) and is available in a number of different colours.
The internal sensors passively collect 40 different data points from the elderly user and their home, as well as providing an accessible interface to send and receive simple messages and health assessments.
- Easy to use - No wires or phone line needed. Simple to use screen and 6 week battery life.
- Simple to install - Just take out of box, charge and place on fridge via magnets or the simple fixing kit.
- Discreet - Single unit monitors health and home conditions to inform & flag issues.
- Supportive - Supporting you with calendar reminders, appointments, weather information and messages.
- Extendable - Options to link to Alexa and other health sensors in the home via it's Bluetooth hotspot (e.g. BP monitors).