Why don’t you try? : Find out what to do when you feel angry
You may feel frustrated, resentful or __angry__ & especially if you’ve given up parts of your own life. You might feel you have been given no choice about the situation.
You might end up directing this anger at family or at the person you support & which in turn could make you feel guilty.
There are various treatments available that can help you with your anger problems. Mind’s page covers:
* talking therapy and counselling
* anger management programmes
* help for abusive and violent behaviour
Support for your mental health
Your GP, It’s always ok to seek help, even if you are not experiencing a specific mental health problem.
* __Talking Treatments__ give you time to talk about your worries and explore difficult feelings with a trained professional. You might find it helpful to have space to talk about how looking after someone else affects you, without having to feel guilty for expressing the difficult or frustrating parts.
* __Resources in our A-Z list__ can give you a lot of specific advice about getting help for different mental health problems.
Here’s a tip for you to try this week :
When you feel angry take yourself out of the situation and give yourself a break and a chance to unwind, Discuss these feelings with your family and friends or with a local carers support group or care coach.,
You can visit the Bridgit Shop at anytime to find our what products and services can support you.